- Learning Center
- Free eBook!
Great design can communicate your messages more effectively and help you to better engage with your audience. Turn to Laura M. Foley Design for professionally created:
- Corporate PowerPoint templates that reflect your brand
- PowerPoint style guides, which include type, color, and graphics standards so that all PowerPoint presentations have a consistent appearance
- PowerPoint presentations, either created from start to finish or based on a presentation you provide
If you just want pretty slides, I can’t help you. But if you want a deck that works, let’s talk.
Just making your presentation look good isn’t going to improve it. Often what’s needed is a ground-up overhaul to define your message, create a compelling story, and present your information in a way that your audience will understand. Here’s an overview of the process:
- We conduct a conference call with you and your partners to gain a better understanding of your particular business and the solutions you offer, define your clients’ pains and how you solve them, determine the main messages you want to deliver, and how you want your presentation to look.
- If necessary, a new PowerPoint template is designed based on any marketing materials you might already have, such as your logo and website.
- Once that’s been finalized, your message is redrafted to ensure that your message is clearly articulated and appears at the beginning of the presentation. I create a “story arc” to introduce you to your audience and to give them something to envision as you describe your business.
- At the same time, I’m redesigning slides to communicate your message, adding photos and other graphics to simplify complicated processes and reducing the amount of text on each slide.
- Once the first draft of the presentation has been created, we enter into the edit cycle to fine-tune the presentation and make sure that all of your key talking points have been covered.